HIGH VOLUME FLAGSHIP MANAGER SOUGHT BY FAMOUS FASHION BRAND.
EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATE NEEDED FOR KEY ROLE IN THIS GLOBAL FLAGSHIP STORE.
My Client is one of the world's most sought after brands and it now has a vacancy in its very successful store in Oxfordshire.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to help manage a successful fashion store ,to motivate and lead a team, this is the perfect role. Fashion retail experience is necessary, in ladies, childrens, or mens fashions.
YOU WILL BE;
An experienced fashion assistant/store manager with the ability to organise and operate effectively in a high volume store(£8 million +) whilst achieving the highest levels of customer service.
You will have;
* Enthusiasm and ability to build and maintain an environment which projects a high level of taste and sophistication consistent with the brand's lifestyle philosophy.
* Strong business acumen
* Skill-set which enables the management and development of staff
* Able to foster relationships with other members of cross functional teams and promote a 'one team' approach to problem solving and day to day business activity. Exhibit ability to develop relationships and partner with members of the organisation outside of the cross functional team (e.g. HR, Marketing, Visual, Creative, Buying & Planning, AP).
* Experience of managing a team – demonstrating strong leadership skills
* Ability to be pro-active and self-motivated
* Flexibility with hours to suit the business needs
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate down, across and up within the organisation.
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
* Basic knowledge of computer software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook).
If you can reach these standards than a brilliant career with this iconic brand could await. Please submit your CV via the link below or call Ian Gerstein on (Apply online only) for more information.
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
HIGH VOLUME FLAGSHIP MANAGER SOUGHT BY FAMOUS FASHION BRAND. EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATE NEEDED FOR KEY ROLE IN THIS GLOBAL FLAGSHIP STORE....Apply For This Job
An incredible opportunity has arisen for a self driven candidate to join a well established company as an Artworker. You...Apply For This Job
Project Architect, South Oxfordshire – £28k-£37k DOE Fresh opportunity for a Project Architect with an award winning consultancy. We are...Apply For This Job
A large marketing communications agency based in the beautiful South Oxfordshire countryside is seeking to fill a Junior Animator /...Apply For This Job
Our client, a successful event branding business is seeking an Artwork Executive to join their team. Reporting to the Artwork...Apply For This Job
Our client is a large, multi-disciplinary consultancy that has an environmental department that provides comprehensive support at all stages of...Apply For This Job