We are retained by one of the UK’s leading specialist distributors of BUILDERS MERCHANT PRODUCTS of who due to continued success in the UK market place are seeking to recruit a professional SALES / COUNTER SALES EXPERIENCE
To provide customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service whilst at the same time optimising branch sales and gross profit. To effectively work as part of a team ensuring that customers’ expectations are not just met but exceeded.
• Build effective working relationships with customers, in order to understand their requirements thus ensuring that the correct products are supplied.
• Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers, thus maximising profitable sales and margin.
• Liaise with suppliers where necessary.
• Support the Branch Manager and colleagues in working as a team to ensure the branch operates efficiently and effectively within company policy.
• Ensure a tidy working environment at all times in line with health and safety guidelines.
• Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
• Branch Manager
• Assistant Manager
• Other employees
Measurements of Success
• A strong contribution to branch sales and margin. Meeting and exceeding branch targets.
• Able to demonstrate excellent and up-to-date product knowledge.
• Administration and paperwork is kept accurate and up to date.
• Well maintained and presentable work area.
• Must have experience in LIGHTSIDE PRODUCTS
• Should be willing to be flexible in duties undertaken e.g. relief counter sales/warehouse/driver duties as and when required.
Salary Negotiable + DEPENDENT UPON EXPERIENCE
Are you an experienced Structural Design Engineer who has experience working on residential and commercial developments? Have you worked on...Apply For This Job
CSCS GENERAL LABOURER CSCS General Labourer required urgently. Will assist with all general building tasks/general labourer duties. Applicants must have...Apply For This Job
A successful bespoke house builder are looking to recruit a Site Manager to oversee the build of 7 cotswold stone...Apply For This Job
Our client a leading M&E contractor require a Document Controller with 3 years experience to work on a Research Laboratory...Apply For This Job
CSCS General Labourer, Immediate Start, Oxford We are working on over 30 projects in and around London (and the Home...Apply For This Job